$36.00 – $165.00
- Legal Expense Insurance $50,000 per occurrence
- Annual Aggregate Limit $250,000
- Defense Costs
- Employment Disputes: The defense of any action following a dispute with an employee or ex-employee which arises out of or relates to his/her contract of employment (e.g. defense against wrongful dismissal charges, (discrimination).
- Contract Disputes: Dispute with a client or supplier in regards to a breach of contract (e.g. disputes with customers/suppliers, defense against claims of poor workmanship), or failure to pay an amount owed.
- Bodily Injury: Pursuit of claims for compensation relating to death or bodily injury sustained away from the workplace but while engaged in business activities. This coverage extends to any employee acting within the scope of their employment.
- Tax Protection: If you face an audit or wish to appeal a decision from the CRA (nil deductible)
- Unlimited Telephone Legal Advice